On 9/22/19 3:32 AM, Leigh Scott wrote:
I'll just cut to the chase.
Rawhide with Nvidia drivers because of debug kernel. There is a lack of
software compared to other Linux distros like Ubuntu or Arch(no
Vivaldi!?!?). Fedora developers tend to be hostile towards proprietary
software. etc.
I guess debugging symbols are an alien concept to ArchLinux users as their
distro sadly lacks them.
There is a repo to provide nodebug kernels for rawhide

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RawhideKernelNodebug

I know but you can't use them with Silverblue. One time I tried and the repos were out of sync despite all meta update info being cleared and fresh. Another time I got farther IIRC but was still blocked by an "replacing forbidden base package error" and wasn't able to get past it.

Even if I were to force it, would it cause conflicts and break in the future?