* Miroslav Suchý:

> I want to point to nice feature of Pagure - it can show you PR where
> you can act on:
>
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/msuchy/requests?type=actionable&status=open
>
> (your account icon -> My Pull Request -> PR I can act on)
>
> Please check it, maybe you will discover some PR that is waiting on
> your feedback and you are not aware of it.

Is there a way to merge PR lists from multiple packages into a single
backlog?  We try to keep an eye on the bug list for our components, but
that only works (to some extent …) because Bugzilla allows us to
consolidate everything into a single list.  If we had this for PRs, it
would really help, I think.

Thanks,
Florian