Hello all,

I have just started working on the oVirt 3.6 localization project together with 6 other translators who are specializing in different languages. I would like to post our questions to this mailing list, just as I did for the previous versions. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us by answering questions, so that we can ensure accuracy of our translations, based on the context.

Here is our first question.

*File:***LocalizedEnums*
**Resource ID:*** NonOperationalReason___EMULATED_MACHINES_INCOMPATIBLE_WITH_CLUSTER_LEVEL* **Strings:***The Host emulated machine flags doesn't match any of the emulated machines supported by the cluster level. *Question:* I cannot understand this message clearly and hope someone can explain the context. Is this related to http://www.ovirt.org/Cluster_emulation_modes? It says "EmulatedMachine is a property passed to QEMU as -M flag". If so, should it read "The host's EmulatedMachine flag does not match any of the EmulatedMachine flags supported by the cluster level" and we should leave the term "EmulatedMachine" in English?

There is also a similar string in the same file: "The Host emulated machine flags doesn't match one of the cluster emulated machines." (Once again there is a bit of grammatical issue with "doesn't" being used for a plural noun)

Many thanks in advance,

Yuko Katabami