Dear rioters!

Sorry for the slightly RIOT unrelated mail, but I just came across this call:
https://gnome.org/groupon/
I think for us, as an open source community, it should be something we care
about.

As Lucas Nussbaum from Debian wrote:
"This legal defense is not just about protecting GNOME's trademark; it is
about asserting to the corporate world that FLOSS trademarks can and will be
guarded. Not just by the project in question, but by the community as a whole.
As a result, all FLOSS trademarks will be strengthened at once."

Cheers,
Oleg
--
panic("%s called.  This Does Not Happen (TM).", __FUNCTION__);
        linux-2.6.6/arch/mips/mm-64/tlb-dbg-r4k.c