--- Kieran O'Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Why would you want more than one pointer? and more
> importantly how would
> it be used?  I wonder if you are not making life
> more difficult than it
> needs to be.  Actually the more I think about the
> more I really want to
> know the answer to thoes two questions.

Our motivation for having multiple pointers is that we
are building large displays (20+ feet) for
collaboration. Displays this size may sometimes be
used by multiple people simultaneously either on
related or unrelated task. So we would like to provide
each person with a cursor and the ability to start or
migrate applications to the shared display. Initially
we just want to support mulitple people working
simultaneously on different applications.