On 04 Aug 2014, at 12:22, Adam Strzelecki <o...@java.pl> wrote:

>> So, let's end this discussion and start focusing efforts towards building
>> the solution.
>

> Now let's focus on submitting patches :>

Before you do that, can you write up a proposal on what you want to accomplish
and how to get there? There are multiple stake-holders (including me) who do
not necessarily want to read through an email discussion and/or patches in
order to see the big picture.

I agree we should make Qt relocatable (with @rpath). I also think the current
macdeployqt solution works adequately. There is one standing issue: code
signing does not work on 10.9+. I would like to see this resolved before work
on using @rpath begins.

(I don’t work on the installer framework so I don’t have an opinion there.)

Morten