Hello,
I've got a problem with some of my user accounts.
Some of my users don't have a mail box and home directory. At least, when
logging on to the mail server access is denied, and I'm sure it's the
correct password.
The home derectory isn't available to.

What can be the source of this problem?

An other question.
I share one printer on the e-smith server.
How can I share them with my windows clients. I can't find the printer on
the network.

My last question.
I want to use I-bays and ftp access to these I-bays from the entire I-net.
The I-bay is secured with a password, but how can I reach it?
I can reach the site by typing www.mydomain.com/i-bay and loggin in with the
I-bay name and I-bay password. In the e-smith manual I found a that for ftp
you can access with ftp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. When I then give my
correct password in the dialog, access is denied. If I type a wrong
password, the dialog box appears again so I can try it again.
It doesn't make sens to me...

Thanks for the help, Luuk