From: Craig Foster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2001 6:13 PM
To: Gordon Rowell
Cc: E-smith developers list
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] DNS problems?

On one 4.1.1 machine I have Bind 8.2.2 and on the other (same ISP
different connection) I have e-smith-named running on 127.0.0.1, and dnrd
running on 192.168.1.1 the ISP's forwarder. I'm trialling which system
works best, and what sites I have trouble with. I hope to report these
results shortly...

Craig Foster

www.dns.net/dnsrd