> Just a reminder to everyone - we do provide space on ftp.e-smith.org for
> contributed RPMs. Just use the links on www.e-smith.org to tell us where
> it is and it will appear reasonably soon thereafter.
>
> This saves us all having to remember lots of locations for contributed
> modules. They are also automatically indexed, searchable, etc.

i guess you have some quality control ?
do you check for rpms that mangle configuration files or worse,
or is it always up to the user to make his own decisions.

i released to devinfo first as it's semi private,
to get comments to fix any howlers before novices had problems.
or in case e-smith really doesn't want a particular method made public.

regards
stephen