On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 09:35:05PM -0500, Glenn Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> oh yes, how silly of me. i should have read your mind rather than your
> manuals. ;-)

Chortle. Dan York already has it noted as a documentation issue.

The thing I enjoy is that Windows gives a different error message
depending on the time of day, weather or something. You either get:

        You were disconnected from the server
or
        You could not agree on a set of communications protocols
or
        Some other random message

:-(

> after applying the windows update i can connect, print, map i-bays, use
> manager, etc. very nice, well done e-smith.

Excellent. Note that it works out of the box in Win2K (or at least did on two
test machines for us).

I anyone able to test under WinME please? I can provide a test box.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)