On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 03:03:24PM +0100, Pierluigi Miranda
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Luigi,

We are more than happy to host any or all of this on ftp.e-smith.org Contact
me privately if you would like this.

> And now... *THE PRAYER*: dear E-Smith guys, would you please provide with-
> your new 4.1 server the php-xxx.src.rpm too, or the php.spec file at least,
> so it would be easier to add more other software support to it for whoever
> needs it?

We are now using the standard PHP RPMs from RedHat 7 and the SRPMS are
available from RedHat mirrors.

We include the src.rpm for each of our packages, and any standard packages
which we modify (e.g. initscripts). We don't want to add source RPMs to
the image for standard packages which we haven't modified - it just blows
out the image and adds more maintenance work for us during build time.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)