As an e-smith partner, I agree that we would all benefit from a more
flexible
price structure.  E-smith needs revenue to grow, market and continue with
it's
development.  There is a large user base out there clearly willing to
compensate
e-smith for their incredible product and support.

I appreciate the developers are not the policy makers and I can imagine you
are
just as frustrated as the rest of us on the current pricing structure not
meeting the budget of your largest installed user base.

So developers, what do you think is the answer?  Whom can we e-mail and
petition
for change?

Regards,

Darrell May