As you can see below, after enabling DMA, I experience a 24.9% improvement
in backup performance.  !AWESOME!

Before DMA-on
        Time elapsed 0:08:25.
        Backup rate 18.8MB/min [28.9MB/min]

After DMA-0n
        Time elapsed 0:06:19.
        Backup rate 25.1MB/min [38.5MB/min]

Thank you very much Michael.  What a great improvement :-)

Darrell