I agree with the idea and would add that what would be extremely beneficial
to this concept would be accompanying documentation on how the respondent
made the product work under e-smith :-)  We could then all work to assist
e-smith in building a COMPATIBLE HARDWARE list, a COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE list
and accompanying HOW-TO documentation.

Regards,

Darrell