devinfo,

Someone asked me to let them know when I started having screen
shots of the web mail interface online in the user manual.
The version I just uploaded to our staging server does now have
webmail screenshots, as well as a wide variety of other changes
that will be making their way into the next beta.

I'm still writing text for the webmail section, and that probably
won't all be done until next Monday, but in the meantime for
those you you wanting to see the webmail interface, you can check
it out for now.  It will soon be at:

  http://www.e-smith.org/docs/manual/4.1/

The webdevelopers will push it from the staging server later
tonight (I'm heading out of the office now).

Look under Chapter 11.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739