On Thursday January 18 13:33, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Using webmail I attached a document to an email (in this case a MS Word
> document). I sent the message and logged in as the recipient to retrieve it.
> In the message, there are two options for the attachment, one to "view" and the
> other to download. When I tried to view the attachment, I got this message...
>
> MS Word Viewer
> sh:/usr/bin/wvHtml: No such file or directory

You can edit /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/mime.php3 and
set 'view' => false for all those mime types which have no
application installed. Then the view link disappears in IMP
and you only can download.

> Basically parses any Word document (2000,97, etc.) and renders it as Html.
> Sounds useful to me.
Works fine, if the author of the WORD document hasn't taken full
advantage of all the nice features. ;-)

Michael