Hi all,

  We are in some hurry to incorporate i18n and the spanish i10n to the
latest stable release of the e-smith server (at this moment 4.0.12-56).
We want to make it, because there is no way to use it in the office in
english (the admin doesn't speak english), but we need some help (it's
the first time we use gettext) and we are in some kind of hurry :)

  So we have incorporated all the gettext calls (we hope) to the
/web/functions of the 4.0.12-56. I guess we should add them to the
libraries so we will do that ASAP. If you want to, we will go down
4.0.12-55, 4.0.12.54 and so on. Off course, we would make any change
needed if there is a new stable upgrade (4.0.12-57).

  But to be able to actually use this we need somebody to explain us how
to incorporate all this in a working e-smith server (if we need to
install any librarie or create any config file), and how to create the
.po file after that.

  Please, give us a hand.

  It seems there is a size limit in this list so I can't send the files
directly to it, but I can send them directly to any person in the
e-smith team to put them in the contrib area and facilitate their
downloading for correction and comments.

  Thanks in advance. See you.

  PE.- Most of the work was based on the files sended to me by Sebastian
and their tolkien release. :)

* Jaime Nebrera Herrera * Nunca digas no se hacerlo       *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * mejor di: nunca lo he intentado *
*  Responsable del CCI  * Proverbio Japonés               *