On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-1] MaŽtin wrote:

> y try to enter in mysql and add new database and y do not succeed
> could you give me a working user and password.

Please do not sent list postings to devinfo-owner. You should only
send messages to devinfo-owner if you have a problem with the list.
Regular postings should go to devinfo.

Your problem regarding the mysql password has been discussed on the
devinfo list already.

In 4.1beta2, the mysql password is the same as the ldap password. This
password can be found in the file

    /etc/openldap/ldap.pw

--
Regards
Peter

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"