On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, maverick wrote:

> [...]

Well, you could do this

    setterm -blank 1

and wait 1 minute to see if it does blank. Then run

    setterm -blank 0

and wait another minute to see if it doesn't blank. Send me the 8
minutes you saved and we'll call it a deal :)

It won't survive a reboot. As to where to put it, let me think about
that one for a moment.

> As a side note, we love E-Smith here at the house (2 ADSL connections into 2
> E-Smith machines feeding 4 winblows boxen and 4 Linux boxen) and think you
> guys have a great product and a great devel system with the public betas,
> great support, forums, mailing list, etc...

Thanks. We really do appreciate the feedback from the devinfo list.

--
Regards
Peter

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"