On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Justin Funke wrote:

> I set my primary domain in the main system config administration menu and
> then also setup a virtual domain with the same name in the e-smith-manager.
> I was then able to access the e-smith-manager only a couple of times with
> random 404 errors until finally it completely gave out and would not give me

I'm sure they wouldn't be "random" errors.

Would you mind forwarding the following to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

- Extracts from /var/log/httpd/admin_error_log
- Extracts from /var/log/messages
- Content of /home/e-smith/domains
- Content of /home/e-smith/configuration (with passwords blanked out)
- Output of "rpm -qa"

Thanks Justin.

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada