From: Justin Funke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 1:36 PM
To: 'e-smith developers info mailing list '
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] Performance Tests

> Keen point Charlie . . . me thinks you you are stuck with the
> results none
> the less;-)

Now if there was a e-smith-manager rpm for optimizing the apache
clients/children/proxy etc. for production machines used specifically for
webservers to increase apache performance....

I would never want to see it in the mainstream product but it would make a
fantastic add-on.

If I remember correctly Dan is currently looking for a new project :)

--
This list is archived