well, if this problem hasn't been solved yet, i'd like to add my results:

- redhat 7.1, all updates, kde 2.1.1, 128mb ram, dual 366MHz celerons
- i opened the first 8 pdf's using konquerer web browser 2.1.1
- all pdf's opened in individual windows, i cycled thru all opened windows as
fast as i could paging up and down and clicking on the multiple pages if they
existed.  i had absolutely no problems.  top, running in a separate command
prompt box showed both cpu's at less than 1% idle indicating a fairly
stressed system.

On June 22, 2001 12:12 am, you wrote:

<<snipped>>

> Good idea and to clarify, to make it fail you must open a few pdfs and
> cycle through them page by page.  The problem appears whereby it will
> either lock up or the pages displayed loose graphics but only after going
> through the pages back and forth.  A simple open, print, save produces no

<<snipped>>