Hello,
        Has anyone here thought of contributing an RPM of FreeS/Wan form of
IPSec for VPN from remote clients?  I understand that SSH is very nice but
having access to your internal network form home will be a very good selling
aspect?

    Any Comments?
Thank you for your time.
Hazen Valliant-Saunders
Potentia Telecom Power
(613) 592-0027 x107
(613) 592-1686 (facsimile)
"Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal
enlightenment...''
--Nikola Tesla, "My Inventions: the autobiography of Nikola Tesla", Hart
Bros., 1982--