Kim Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Thanks for commenting Kim.  The only point I would like to add is that
when we develop for your free software, your ServiceLink software
receives the benefit as well.

When we develop a better samba and bring samba up to the current 2.2.2
release, the ServiceLink software benefits.  When we bring the FreeS/WAN
release up to 1.9.1 and work in support for standard IPSEC devices as
well as SME5, the ServiceLink software will benefit as well.

In the end you will have a more marketable ServiceLink product.  If you
help us, this will be sooner rather then later.

Win-win for all.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com