Following is the Samba add user fragment for Darrel's "fragments" rpm.  I'm
curious if anyone has actually gotten this to work.  I've been messing with
it the better part of the morning with no luck.  It appears, from viewing
the Samba log files on my machine, that Samba is having a hard time
"handshaking" with the dmc-machine-account-create script.

# [12adduers]
# Added for correct Windows domain user account set up
# Updated script used (dmc-machine-account-create)
    add user script = /sbin/e-smith/db accounts set %u machine ; \
    /etc/e-smith/events/actions/dmc-machine-account-create
create-machine-account %u

One comment about the dmc-machine-account-create perl script:  What does the
create-machine-account command line argument do?  In the code, I can see
where it's being assigned to a lexical variable, but the variable doesn't
seem to be used.

Thank you.

Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President