Tom,

I did not mean to exclude anyone.  Since I saw a couple of
requests for this, I threw together a terse readme along with
the script.

You can get it from the second bullet on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/lessthan0_98/computers.html

or direct download from

http://www.geocities.com/lessthan0_98/tripchk.tgz

You will have to edit one line in the script to get it to use
your database.  My readme explains how to set up your system to
use it.  Please bear in mind that I put the readme together in
the last 5 minutes, but hey, it's not rocket science :)

Good luck,
Keith

--- Tom Keiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Keith:
>
>     I know you didn't make your offer of the Tripwire script
> to everyone, but
> I'd be very grateful if you could kindly mail it off to me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Keiser

=====
LPIC-1
N+
MCSE

The difference between Linux and Microsoft is the difference
between trust and anti-trust.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com