Rob Hillis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On my installation (I don't know if this is the same on others) the
> executable bits aren't set either... is this likely to affect things as
> well?

Confirmed.  Good catch.  I don't think this effects the execution of the
script but should be set to match.  So the entire fix should be:

pico /etc/cron.weekly/refresh-ddns
- exec /sbin/e-smith/events/actions/update-dns
+ exec /etc/e-smith/events/actions/update-dns
chmod 755 /etc/cron.weekly/refresh-ddns

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com