> > http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LG/issue72/bright.html shows the approximate
path.

> > I was planning to work on this, but am a bit short on time. Anyone
interested
> > on working together on it?
> >

> Yes, - I would like to participate and, - I would like to use the
> function. The idea is just wonderful!

While I was testing the PDF server setup, I faced some questions. Let me
know what do you think.

1) Who can print, only authenticated users or everybody (guest access) ?
2) What's the best place for pdf, /home/pdf or /home/e-smith/files/pdf or
/tmp/pdf ?
3) Who could read the printed pdf, the user who printed or everybody ? Who
can delete it ?
4) Whould you like that pdf files are removed after some time from pdf
repository share (a cron job to rm) ?
5) What file name would you like (Mondd-hhmmss = Nov09-120356 or
yyyymmdd-hhmmss = 20011109-120356) ? The second has "auto-sort" feature.

Other ideas ?

Ciao,
Filippo