> I have a NETLOGON.BAT file which I've scp'd from my production server.
When
> I logon to 5.1, the "net use h: /home /yes" command is not executing. I'm
> getting a message that the syntax is incorrect. The client PC is Win ME
> (yeuchh!).
>
> I suspect that one of the Samba settings has changed, but I'm too brain
> dead to dig into it further tonight...

Des,

would you please post a small part from smb.conf from 5.1 please?

The interesting statements I believe are:
   logon path =
   logon home =
   logon drive =  (if existing).

I don't have 5.1 here (also I don't know where Win ME is different from the
other Win9x? in that area)

Regards,
Michael Doerner