G'Day All,

I have not tried this yet on any essg or sme box.  However it works on a
standard rh7.1/7.2 box so I assume it will work.

Not directly an sme dev effort as such, however I just thought that it was
cool and would like to share it.

Maybe some of the projects going on here could use it for such purposes as
pdf downloadable output of their web based apps?

http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/

Cheers,
Richard.