Greg,

At 16:51 29/11/2001, Greg J. Zartman wrote:
>A work around for the auto Z: mapping is to put a delete entry in the
>netlogon.bat file:
>
>net use z: /delete /yes

I'll try that tonight. This is the only thing that concerns me about the
Samba configuration - I don't want hidden files to be available  as a
general rule.

As a side note, in my "normal", non-SME related job, using NetWare, we also
use roaming profiles, not hidden, stored off a sub-directory of the user's
H:\ drive, for both NT and W2K users. However, NetWare has more
sophisticated management tools which we can use to resolve any issues
caused by a user doing something stupid.

Des