On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 06:37:17PM -0800, Des Dougan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> I can. Do you just want me to try a symlink, or do you want
> fragments amended?

Just the link please.

> Let me know and I'll do it in the next hour or so.

Great. Assuming you are running e-smith-samba-1.1.0-29 (i.e.
not using the [profiles] share):

cd ~test
mkdir winprofile
cd home
mv ._winprofile ._winprofile.safe
ln -s ../winprofile ._winprofile

We could then do the same for the [profiles] share and everyone should be
happy.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering