On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:35:39PM -0800, Des Dougan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 21:27 29/11/2001, David Brown wrote:
> >OK, the above isn't entirely true:  logon drive = H: will map H: to whatever
> >logon home is set to (\\%N\%U in my case).
>
> Which means, it would appear, that H: would end up mapped to (in SME's
> case) \\%N\%U\._winprofile, which would really mess things up, I fear.

However, according to the Samba docs for 2.2.2, "logon home" will
be used in full for profiles access and truncated to the parent
directory for normal home directory access.

Under NT at least, Z: is mapped by default to ~gordonr/home (not
~gordonr/home/._winprofile)

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering