Can anyone help? I have two dedicated connections. 1 a cable-modem and 2. a
dial-up modem connection. The dial-up has a static IP address and the Cable
has a dynamic IP address. I would like to use both on my e-smith
server/gateway. The dial-up to register my presence on the internet which I
have already configured and use the Cable Modem to route all
uploads/downloads as well as my mail and WebPages.
How do I connect up both and then route all the axcess to the cable? I'm
using the Australian Telstra Bigpond for both.
Any help would be appreciated and remember I am a novice Linux/e-Smith use
user :), so please not to technical.

Thanks
Mike Foster