List,

On Thursday 11 October 2001 02:40, you wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Dan York wrote:
> > Absolutely.  My favorite in the Windows world has been TTSSH. You
> > first install TeraTermPro (which is free) and then you unzip the
> > TTSSH distribution and drop it into the Tera Term Pro folder.
> > Execute ttssh.exe and you are in. Works great.
>
> Moreover, TeraTermPro is an "advanced telnet client". Adding the TTSSH
> add-on gives you all the features of that telnet client, but connecting
> over the secured SSH protocol.

I have used Tera Term Pro in the past and like it. However the TTSSH
extension does not support SSH protocol version 2 (refer TTSSH website at
http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html).

If support for SSH protocol version 2 is important to you, in my experience
PuTTY,  a Free Win32 Telnet/SSH Client is an excellent option:

Steve