Quoting Gordon Rowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > /sbin/e-smith/db configuration setprop modSSL key yes crt yes
>
> No, They allow you specify the _path_ to custom CRT and KEY files. You
> should be able to point them at the existing generated CRT and KEY
> files as a workaround.

    Figured this out when I tried my statement above.  I'd initially
thought it worked great, in that the files weren't overwritten--but then
apache wouldn't start, as it couldn't read /etc/httpd/yes as a cert.  (-
:  Thanks for the info!

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to choose the