I call this somewhat of a developer question :)  When we login as root on
a server and perform our magic, I would like to be able to clear the
command line buffer (don't know what else to call it) so that the next
root login does not get to use the up arrow and scroll through what I've
done.  There are just some commands I do not want clients playing with or
seeing the syntax and trying themselves ;-)

How do you clear or reset this 'buffer' prior to exiting?

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com