> In that case IMO it may be best that we (devinfo) leave the current samba
> fragments plain and let you (Mitel) implement the perl guards

The perl code that I integrated into the a-fore-mentioned fragments is
simply a copy of the code implemented in other fragments, so they should be
good to go.

> this into the server-manager Workgroup panel as best fits your objectives.
> Would you agree?
Yes, I agree.  I see a couple smb.conf items that could (should) be
incorporated into the server-manager: A drop down menu to select roving or
local profiles and A drop down menu to select log level (say 1-3).  I'm sure
others could think of additional candidates.

Greg J. Zartman