Gordon Rowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> For 5.1 we can default RoamingProfiles|no and allow it to be set through
> the configuration database with one command. We can think about the UI
> toggle for a later release.

Gordon, I do not know why you take this stance.  We are in beta1 mode are
we not.  We have not even had time to test your latest samba rpm.  We
have not seen or tested any php or mysql upgrades yet.  You are implying
we are at a closed feature set, done deal for 5.1.

I have taken the time today out of my busy work schedule to look into
this for you.  I have completed the necessary Workgroup panel changes
which I have offered to you already.  I'm happy to contribute this to you
to assist you in finishing this project.

Step back, relax, and let's complete this.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com