On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Jaime Nebrera wrote:

>   Due to a "too careless"** brother I have lost all my mail in the last 2
> months :(((( As you know we were developing several web interfaces to
> replace some parts of admin's console. Some people in this list had offered
> some help to translate them from spanish to english as we have no time to do
> so ourselves (one was Paco Sanchez, the other one just wrote to me talknig
> about e-smith in a rack environment). Please contact me off list to recever
> our contact :))

Please, Jaime (and everyone else too). Send copies of your stuff to us
here and we will set you up with a config directory on our ftp server, and
will host copies of any HOWTO documents. This makes it easy for people to
have access to your work, and acts as security for you and for the
community that there is a safe backup available.

>   This three addons are ready to work but in spanish. Once they are
> translated by our volunteers we will release all of them to the public.

I'd recommend for you to release them as they are. You may soon have a
flood of volunteer translators! :-)

Regards

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739