Brian High <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> (because it is not on the internal subnet)?

IMO this appears to be an issue with the unique setup of your network.  You
may need to define some routing entries for this to work in your
environment.  However, I am not even sure if you can port forward over two
subnets?

I suggest you repost to the Experienced User forum and see if anyone has
tried this.  I can't see this as being a development issue at this time.
Looks more to be specific to your set up only.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com