I understand this, since you only implement masq in gateway mode, but I left
that fact out of my previous post because I don't see it as being very
feasible to have serveronly mode based on a 2.4.x kernel and server and
gateway mode dependent on modules that force a 2.2.x kernel.  How do you
ship a product like that?

David M. Brown
Frick, Frick & Jetté Architects
[EMAIL PROTECTED]