Nor do I.  The problem is that we are working with a product that needs at
2.2.x kernel at this time to function fully as a gateway and that would also
benefit as a server with enhancements that come with a 2.4.x kernel; namely
journaling file system support, etc.

Mitel is in a sticky spot on this issue, and I think they have produced a
quality product with the best of both worlds (server and gateway) at this
time.

David M. Brown
Frick, Frick & Jetté Architects
[EMAIL PROTECTED]