> Well I certainly enjoy your enthusiasm.  Just wish we had more devinfo
> members stepping up to assist.

I think I may have found a working version of Ext3 on Linux 2.2.19 that
looks promising.  I'm currently downloading all related info, rpms, etc.
and will play around with it a little later today.

> Samba might be next to look at _again_.  Michael Doerner mentioned a
> problem with password synch.  Also (6th February 2002) Samba 2.2.3a
> released.

Yes, I think this is worth looking into as Samba 2.2.3a implements a BDC
solution.  I attempted to create new Samba RPMs or SME but couldn't get
them to build on my SME test box (builds just fine on my Mandrake
workstation).  Charlie told me that he built the last set on Mitel's
production machine, but even after installing several development type
RPMs, I couldn't get the Samba sources to compile (and the RPM to build).

> [contribs]
> No one has commented on contribs they'd like to see in the iso yet.

Darrell, I think the list that you have on your site would make an
excellent starting point!!!

> I really do not even know who to talk to.  I'll try an e-mail to

Charlie, can you give us some feedback on this please?

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.