Any reason why we aren't looking at RieserFS?

 --
Regards
Brandon Friedman

Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
Mitel Networks Authorized Partners