Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> (*) Or better still, don't use their hardware.

Charlie, just a suggestion, but how about making these hardware issues
revenue generating for Mitel?

Instead of potentially turning people away from using or upgrading Mitel
SME Server, due to lack of driver support, maybe Mitel should offer an
_inexpensive_ driver build request service.  In addition, once a driver is
built, release it to the community.

Here is an example of a potential client that _may_ move to SME 5.1.2
ServiceLink but will not even consider this, due to lack of driver support.
This may be an area will 'if you build it, they will come'.

Alternately if any onlist wizard wants to build a little business on the
side, speak up!  There is a huge demand for driver builds.  I do some easy
driver builds myself but some require an experts touch.  Let me know if you
are interested and I for one will send some work your way ;->

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com