I don't mean to put a damper on development ideas, but don't we already
have such a mechanism with Blades?

Granted, we don't have an official blades HOWTO as of yet, but the folks
at Mitel say that one is in the works.  The last report from them said
that their documentation folks were working on it, but had their plates
full (probably getting the SME 5.1.2 docs out).  Should we abandon
blades just because of the lack of this document??  Seems to me that this
would likely lead to confusion.

Darrell put together a very good early look document on Blades.  Couldn't
we pick up where he left off and work to flush this thing out. Maybe the
folks at Mitel would be willing to let us have a look at what they've put
together thus far????

Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.