Just a quick follow-up.  We are making progress on our Update System panel.
In fact, we have been working together on a number of different but related
solutions.  For instance, Trevor and I built a panel for uploading and
installing RAV registration keys.  Jaime issued his panel supporting special
.upd update packages.  I've reworked the same panel to support uploading and
installing standard rpms and wrapper rpms, _somewhat_ similar to the Blades
concept. Once we see the Blades docs we should be able to make our panel
support uploading Blades as well.

This means you may use the Mitel panel for downloading official Blades via
the Internet from Mitel and our panel when you can't download from the
Internet or want to perform a local Blade install.

We've got some internal testing and conferencing to complete.  I'm sure we
will be ready for devinfo testing in a day or two and Blades testing
whenever we see some docs.

Stay tuned ;->

--
Darrell May