On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:42, Jaime Nebrera Herrera wrote:

>   As it seems my old announcement was done with an incorrect date and it
> seems not many people has noticed, I repost this email to see if this time
> we get more feedback :)

Just waiting to accumulate some data to see what the new one looks like...
*VERY* nice...

I'm not entirely sure I understand the information that I'm getting on some
of the map, but OTOH, I'm not experienced enough to necessarily know what
some of the graph items mean... (for exame, in the System Load / %CPU, I'm
not quite sure what system load is showing... (it's peaked at 4.6 breifly,
but is usually a pretty constant 1.2 or so)

One *minor* pick... when you click on a graph to get the detailed rundown of
a particular graph, there doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the
complete system summary, other than to select "System Monitor" again... (OK,
I *did* say *minor*)