"Chris L. Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I know this question may be out of bounds for this list, but I am
> grasping at straws.

Hi Chris.  Yes, I would say you are correct.  This does not sound like a
development issue.  Someone may volunteer an answer, but this really isn't
the place to post or expect an answer from.

Possibly you are new to the list, your choices for this type of support
should be as follows:

For free support:

- use the e-smith volunteer forums

For paid support: